Handmade in the Wabash Valley, these face coverings keep your face slightly warmer as well as keeping out dust or dirt. Each one comes with elastic ear loops which are tied together allowing for adjustments to be made to the size.
Sizes: Adult & Child
3-ply face covering
Warning: please follow all CDC guidelines before using. Guidelines can be found here.
Please note the following:
- People age 2 and older should wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in their household.
- Masks offer some protection to you and are also meant to protect those around you, in case you are unknowingly infected with the virus that causes COVID-19.
- A mask is NOT a substitute for social distancing. Masks should still be worn in addition to staying at least 6 feet apart.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol after touching or removing your mask.
- Masks may not be necessary when you are outside by yourself away from others, or with other people who live in your household. However, some localities may have mask mandates while out in public and these mandates should always be followed.
- CDC is still studying the effectiveness of different types of masks and will update our recommendations as new scientific evidence becomes available.