Mission de Oro Collection
The San Francisco "Solano" Mission in Sonoma, California was founded in 1823. It was located so far north on purpose to help push the Russians out of the area. After all the fears, the Russians surprised everyone by donating a bell and other copper utensils. It served as a mission for only a short time as secularization overtook the mission and it later became an ordinary parish church. Today, it is a state historical park with a small museum.
This replica was sculpted by hand, then reproduced in cold-cast porcelain. The collectible contains the minute details to remind us of its history.
Dimensions: 3"W x 3"D x 2"H.